Beursschouwburg is looking for a new colleague with expertise in lighting!
JOB VACANCY: TECHNICIAN
- You will work on the technical team in the preparation, supervision and monitoring of the activities, on a team or independently.
- You will be co-responsible for the maintenance of technical supplies and materials.
- You have a general knowledge of stage technics: safe building/unbuilding and use of sound and light material.
- You have necessary knowledge and/or experience in operating sound equipment, mixing concerts, lighting and operating lighting equipment (Chamsys), creating and reading a digital lighting plan, video (AV), and a basic knowledge of electricity.
- You are communicative: you know how to tackle problems and are solution-oriented.
- You work accurately independently as well as on a team.
- Evening and weekend work is not a problem.
- Your working language is Dutch, and a knowledge of French and English is a plus.
- A full-time (38h/week) contract of indefinite duration.
- A salary adapted to your knowledge and experience, according to the Paritair Comité 304; salary category B.
- The opportunity to follow training courses (personal and work-related).
- 100% reimbursement of commuting expenses by public transport or bicycle.
- Meal vouchers, a 13th month, and hospitalization insurance.
- A friendly workplace with motivated colleagues in an engaging and artistic environment.
Beursschouwburg aims to reflect the society it serves. Candidates are selected on the basis of their qualities and skills, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, origin, religion, age, or disability.
Send your motivation letter/video/other format introducing yourself together with a detailed CV before 06/06/2021 to Beursschouwburg vzw, A. Ortsstraat 20-28, 1000 Brussels attn. Ellen De Bin, or to jobs(at)beursschouwburg.be.
The selection procedure consists of an interview and a practical test that mainly assesses your capabilities on a Chamsys lighting table.
The selection procedure will take place in the second half of June, either during the day or in the evening.
Start date is planned for the new season in September.
You can find more information about our organization here.